What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Discover How You Can Easily Have A Survival Plan Staying Right Where You Currently Live That’s Better Than Having A Fully Stocked Rural Retreat That You Can’t Get To
- Lesson number one will explain a basic overview of the concept of Urban Survival and why you need to prepare for it, regardless of how well stocked your retreat location is.
- And of course, the student/instructor forum will be open 24/7 for you to ask questions, get answers, and help out in areas where you are knowledgeable.
- How to force your body & your family to react with stunning speed to threats while everyone around is paralyzed with fear
- The complete 8 hour audio version of the course on CD.
- The EMP-resistant physical version of the course
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Survive In Place scores 67.39/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://surviveinplace.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $77.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: surviveinplace.com you’ll also be taken through to surviveinplace.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)